Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas to you all!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, that's when we celebrate here in Norway. The ribs are in the fridge, I salted them two days ago, the sausauge and pork meatballs are thawed and the presents are under the tree...
The presents I made can now be shown since the ones that might visit this blog are now in places where blogg-hopping is not goig to happen!

I made some of these (felted) to keep your hand warm while scraping the car windows on a cold and frosty morning!







My youngest painted the one broom,I painted the other.








I've worked on this for a while. It is ment for a tree skirt, but can of course be used on the table if one likes that better.. It is needlepoint. My dog is a little curious....










Two of my windows are decorated like this.. Weird? I saw it in a home decorating magazine.I liked it... Sorry about the flash and the lamp in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home