Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Friday, November 17, 2006

Wintertime is here to stay...?


This was the view from our one living room windows the other day. My youngest took the picture.








I went back to work on Monday. It's been a pretty hectic week. i was making sure I went to bed early (which really is against my nature!) and I got kind of worried when I woke up at three in the morning on Wednesday and couldn't go back to sleep until five.. But I was alright the next day.. and i slept okay the other nights...
B is doing okay, they are reducing his painkillers drastically and are opting for him to come home in another couple of weeks I would think.. His physiotherapy has been stepped up as well and they put a lot of stress on upper body excercises so that he can handle being on cruthces for a long time..
I do look forward to him coming home. I would rather help him alot at home than run up to the hospital every day.I don't mean to complain though.. It's no big deal compared to what could have been...
Have not worked too much on any projects this week, but the socks are done!











..and Oh, BlISS; my favourite interior decorating magazine came this week. I had a magical hour by the fire, in the candle light, with a cup of tea, leafing through it the other night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photograph is really beautiful, I would say even feeric... We will have soon the same panorama... hope for Christmas...

November 18, 2006 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home