Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

FOUR this 'n thats....


Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

nurses aid
served in a donutshop
teaching flute
being a teacher (stuck with that, now!)

Four movies I could watch over and over again.

1 Annie Hall
2. the Birdcage
3. Fairies
4.The Santa Clause (sorry, i’m really a kid at heart!)

Four places I have lived.

Rjukan, Norway
Atyra, Paraguay
Trondheim, Norway
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Four TV shows I love to watch.


Friends
Everybody loves Raymond
I love Lucy (just had to bring in a classic)
any show on books and authors

(this wasn't easy- i get bored with series fast..)

Four of my favourite foods:

Norwegian traditional barley soup with salted meat and dumpling
polish kielbassa
Cesar salad
empanadas (trying to show off an international blend here!)

Four places I’d rather be right now.

Somewhere where I don’t have to shovel snow!
Florence, Italy
at an open air market in London, England (and pretend it is summer)
In a very deep, old fashioned bath tub with a good book and a glass of red wine. And lots of hot water, of course!

Four places I’ve been on vacation:

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (sounds cool, but we got mugged!)
Spain (yes, cool. Met a canadian there-ended up marrying the guy)
Legoland, Denmark (that’s what happens when you marry and have children)
Croatia (that’s what happens when your husband does a lot of businesstrips; you tag along at some point)

Four bloggers you’ll be tagging:
... Consider yourself tagged if you bothered reading this.
I don't seem to have a fan club consisting of other bloggers. People randomly pop in here I suspect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joda jeg er fan, har deg på bloglines'n min jeg vettu!Skal se om jeg ikke tar utfordringen her og :) Ha en fortsatt fin søndag!

February 10, 2008 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home