Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 beginning


Time flies! Happy new Year all you bloggers, crafters and friends who visit my blog every now and then.

Here is the marvellous lamp my husband got me for Christmas. It has a daylight bulb, a clip for the pattern, a box for floss and needles and a great magnifying glass. I use it for needlepoint, knittig and reading. He paid through his nose and I'm ever so grateful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool lamp! Happy new year! I hope it's a great one for you and your family.

January 09, 2008 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home