Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Sunday, January 27, 2008



My weekend is consumed by cutting rags for my upcoming start-up of weaving this coming Tuesday. My hand is greatly suffering from handling the scissors for hours!

Wanted to show you the latest my mom gave me from her cupboards: These liqueur glasses were bought in Italy 50 years ago and they are decorated in silver as you can see. there used to be six glasses and a bottle to go with it, but these are all that are left. I thought they looked nice on my silver tray.

I am sticking to my already shown knitting and crocheting projects, so I cannot contribute much in that department today.

However I have now opened a Flickr account and will try my best at adding the link to it in my sidebar.....................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Så flott sett med glass du har fått av din mamma!
Mye fint i bloggen din!

January 29, 2008 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home