Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Friday, October 13, 2006


We stayed up at the cottage until Thursday late afternoon. Had one glorious day of sunshine. That day we went for a alk, bringing hot chocolate and sandwiches. I think the dog was beside herself with joy!


After the walk we sat outside the cottage until six in the afternoon. The bonfire was lovely and we fried bacon, hot dogs and marshmallows on our widdled sticks. What a great day for us all!




My knitting basket at the cottage contains the usual hand-me-down crap acrylic yarn that I'm making patches out of and I will eventually put them together into a blanket of some sort. At least they provide me with the comfort of never running out of knitting and the colours are earth tones..I have almost 30 patches now. (the thing is I always bring knitting from home..)






My daughter gets into crafts sometimes when we are at the cottage and now she took over my jewellry making ..


underneath these lines I tried posting a picture of my new sitting pad and the bag I'm working on but Blogger will not cooperate for more photoes, so I'll try again later tonight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home