Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am alive! Ready to resume regular postings!


Boy, have I been busy since we got back from our holidays and school started. Am starting to get back into the swing of things now, though..
Our vacation in Canada was good, we got to meet the people we wanted to see and spent time with family.Here's a photo of the youngest in front of Niagara Falls.
I did bring knitting along!will post photos of progress on the weekend, promise!

And i bought two books for myself by Yarn Harlot and one for my sister's birthday. GREAT BOOKS!! (I'll get back to them in a later post)
The knitting cafe has started up again, that's nice. Have a few things I have finished and some that I have started since last time I posted. But for now i'll just show off a crocheted tablecloth I made for my mother's round glass coffee table years ago...My fingers were screaming with pain during the last panicky rounds before that Christmas I was giving it to her, the rounds were incredibly long lasting- and in the end I had to wrap the whole thing with the crochet needle in it with a tag saying" will finish it in January!"- which I did. February was spent tending to my poor right index finger who had taken a severe beating using that super thin crochet hook.. not to mention my stressed out shoulder muscles!



1 Comments:

Blogger Bim said...

Åh, vad kul att se att du är här ute igen... Hm, Niagara antar jag, :p. Det vore något det, suck...
Hm, ser fram emot mer inlägg och rapporter om vad som har hänt dig sedan senast vi läst något...
Må så gott... värmländska på bloggläsningstur... kramis, och välkommen åter ut i rymden...
Sjöbackas blogg

September 13, 2006 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home