Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Local outdoor play coming soon!

My headline this time is a link to a great local play.. You can read about in this posting- a little further down in my text... the link will take you to great photoes from last year's performances.. (go to link- then go to "fotogalleri")

My garage wall (before the blooming were at its fullest..) Don't you think this little window requires a crocheted curtain..? (mind you -I got too many UFO's to even think such a thought) I am a little caught up with painting my oldest's room these days. I do however have some things I could show off, but don't have much time for taking pictures and posting on the blog.. Have to try again on Sunday.
Thursday and Saturday I'm on duty for all kinds of practicalities at the local outdoor theatre "Marispelet". My daughters are in it this year. Can't wait to go see it.
It is put on right by this spectacular waterfall that has been a tourist attraction since at least the 1800's when the upper class tourists came here to enjoy the hotel, tennis court and billiard hall that was built on this site to attract them.. Since the town is founded on hydro production from this very waterfall now, they only release the water at the very end of the play of each night of the performance the four days the play is on. A very powerful experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home