Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Sunday, September 17, 2006

http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

It's about time I pay my public tribute to the wonderful Yarn Harlot whose books I got my hands on while visiting Canada, the lovely country!
There are so many reasons why you should buy her books. I will just mention one for now:
As an avid knitter I find it so sad when I have to go to bed at night..I can't bring my knitting to bed. It is just too uncomfortable knitting while lying down. But now I can go to bed with Yarn Harlots books and read about all the craziness, fun and creativity that derives from knitting. If you don't read her blog on a daily basis you are sure missing out on a lot!
Get into the habit, dear reader.
Here is one of the books I enjoy right now:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home