Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Thursday, June 29, 2006

knitting and crocheting in the making

Finally I got around to taking some photographs and downloading them onto my computer. Have done a few more of these since I showed them last time, have around 40 blocks now:




I started a crocheted curtain a long time ago. Ended up unravelling it all since the pattern confused me every time I turned the work to start a new row.. Then I found a pattern I liked even better and this is how far I have gotten on that one.



My plan is to make it for this living room window:(some day...)As you can see we haven't hung a single picture up on any of the walls yet.I have to live in a house for quite a while before I see where to put pictures up..




This ridiculous photo is meant to be blurry because it is a part of a present I'm making so I can't show it off. Just needed to prove that I am knitting away as well these days.
One of my kids is now breathing down my neck trying to convince me it's her turn to use the computer... It's always their turn..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home