Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm ashamed (a little, anyway)

I'm sorry i have neglected my blog for so long. So many things are going on this spring/early summer.
We have moved into the new house, haven't sold the other one so we still go there often to cut grass and keep the flower beds tidy. My mother isn't all that well, and this time of year is always hectic at school.
BUT: now my summer holiday starts next week and I will hopefully have some time to fiddle around on the computer a bit more and do some blog postings with new pictures.
Please don't give up on me yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home