Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Monday, March 13, 2006

Something old, something new...






Haven't posted anything for a long time... I don't really know if I'm being "visited" that much.. Besides, I got completely hooked on "visual journaling" and every minute spent on the computer was spent browsing web pages about this particular topic. Here is a great link to start with. The interesting artist Teesha More
I started my own little journal and it is taking time away from knitting. A new passion on my part!I've put a couple of photoes from it here.

we went to the cottage for a few days during March break - and while we were up there I took some pictures of sweaters I've knitted earlier. The first one is a design from the well known Norwegian knitting designer Ellinor Flor. The second one is a pattern I knitted so long ago that I cannot remember the name of the design..The last one is the Telemark sweater - with some alterations in the pattern that I made...






I can't guarantee that my March socks will be finished this week, but I will try..
I have however made several more granny squares for my cotton throw, and I have almost finished the front for a little pillow to go with it. Here it is:


Last but not least: We bought another house! We are so excited (and up to our ears in loans, hehe)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bim said...

Something old, something new... something blue, :)
Låter som någon ska gifta sig, hihihi...
Vilka tröjor!!! hua... vilken mönsterstickning... hm, för hand eller på maskin??? Bara en liten smygande fråga sådär, hihihi...
Må så gott... en Sjöbackabo på irrvägar ute på nätet... ända bort över Atlanten tydligen, :)Klaras svenskan av??? Kramis

March 27, 2006 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG LIS!!! THAT SWEATTERS LEFT ME BREATHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 21, 2006 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home