Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Flashing again







I don't know if you are into old things like me, but I have shown you some items earlier from my great grandmother's home. Today I'm showing some flower pots she used to have. They are now in my house- and I appreciate displaying them. (and never you mind the layer of dust on that shelf!!)


I also want to show you a bowl she used to have out in her living room.



Towmorrow I will show off my Olympic Knitting Project since I finished tonight.
Too late for photoes now,I am on holiday this week and I have finally reached a relaxed stage that I always long to reach before holiday starts. Sometimes it takes me a while before I am able to unwind. This time it took til Tuesday....

I discovered visual journaling this week and have been so intrigued by the websites that are out there that I haven't had time to look for knitting blogs. Started journaling myself, very modestly, but I found it to be a great way of expressing thoughts and emotions. I have always known how writing can be a great way of getting things out, but this was something bigger. I will show you my little journal too tomorrow.. 'Night

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

så det er hos deg alt arvegodset har havnet...... Ho ho! klem fra syrran

February 22, 2006 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home