Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Friday, June 06, 2008

Right and wrong foods


This is definetly the right food- both for our bodies and in this sunny weather.












However- both the dog and I are craving something salty - the cupboard contained some wrong -but yummy chips. And for me -also - a cold beer from the fridge.






















These buds are making me very interested in cathcing up on their development every night. There are going to be exeptionally many peones this year. May it not rain when they bloom!!!!The poppies in my garden is slower than in many other gardens in town, for some reason.. And the climbing rose bushes will soon be full of pink and red flowers peeking in my living room windows. I always cut them so that they can be seen from the livingroom too.The last picture of already blooming flowers has an unknown name to me.





















Most of my time is spent in this garden swing. Of course i have to go to work in the morning ,but during my workday I LONG for this spot!










However,some work around the house needs to be done too. Believe me it's at a minimum inside, but I have now planted some flowers in the boxes on my balcony and by the garage. First time I have had a table outdoors to do it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home