Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday and I turned 50. I can't believe it. But it is true.
Here are some flowers that I got that day:




















At work they gave me this since they know I love these plants and had to throw out the ones I had kept in my basement all winter because I obviously fetilized them too much when I brought them up in to the livingroom in March.





My husband gave me a new digital camera a while ago since I said that's what I would like for my birthday. I'm getting better at taking photos with it don't you think? My mom bought me the spring coat I wanted ; i've used it for a while now- just love it.
In the morning I was woken up by my two girls who came to my bed with a tray with a coffee, a card, a tulip in a vase, singing loudly -and in a rock-and-roll-way the birthday song! Hilarious and lovely! Lucky me!!!

I have a ferocious cold that makes me sneeze all the time,and I really don't have much energy right now. I have however cleaned the bathroom tonight. Now my nose is stuffed up- yet it runs once in a while. Have no idea how it's possible to be unable to breath and have a runny nose at the same time, but that's me right now.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerer med dagen som var!

May 23, 2008 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home