Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Saturday, May 31, 2008


My husband left tonight to go to the airport so now I have walked the dog by myself and put on some more laundry. It's an extraordinarily warm evening and right before the sun set the breeze played with the curtain by my porch door. I have planted some flowers in a pot to take to my father's grave tomorrow. I am not at all interested in sitting inside watching TV so after this post I'll go back out on the porch, maybe I'll bring my knitting...



Here's a photo of my entrance...



Since my husband spends so much time trying to have the best lawn in town, I took my shoes off this evening and walked around the house to feel the grass under my feet.



Got to admit: it was heavenly... and not weed in sight. In the flower beds however: I need to clean them up a bit..




But not tomorrow- I'm looking forward to go to the flea market. Maybe I'll find some interesting furniture or vintage fabrics. This vintage table cloth comes from my grandmother, however. Cute, isn't it. The coasters sitting there was picked up at last year's fleamarket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home