Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Slow morning

I'm having a slow, quiet morning by myself after the girls went to school. I have to take the day off work because I have to see a neurologist in a town 2 1/2 hour drive from here. My appointment is at a time that gives me the opportunity to have a slow mornig before I get in the car.
The MR photoes I went for last Tuesday showed nothing wrong in my head- thank God- but a jaw problem that has to be explored further- hence the appointment today. I have experienced enormous pain in my jaw, teeth and head for months now, for a while fysiotherapy seemed to help, but i'm currently on fairly strong pain killers in order to function in my daily life.. I hope something comes out of today's appointment!
Anyway; my slow morning consists of these lovely activities:













Breakfast with bread out of the oven (half baked from the store I must add!!)

.

















Good coffee in a favourite cup
...

















my new knitting project. It will be nice this jacket I think. only wish I knitted more eavenly than I do.

















My favourite interior decorating magazine.


















And the last daisy from the garden in the window.
When I get in the car I will enjoy the drive alone with the radio on- something I kind of like at times...
HAVE A GOOD MORNING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home