Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Sunday, June 01, 2008

A particularily good Sunday.

Yes' it's been extraordinarily good. My daughters and I went to the flea market/auction and here are my finds.

I collect moulded glass and carafes











I like using tablecloths outside when we are in the garden or on the porch, so these were to my liking..










This is a big tableccloth that will fit my dining room table. I wasn't able to take a photo of it completely folded out tonight. Some other time..








and....I know it's not the season but I liked these old fashioned christmas ornaments.













Last, I found some dish towels and a little strainer.









After the fleamarket we went home, picking up my mother on the way and spent the afternoon and evening in the back yard. We had coffee back there and we ate a late dinner there before we finally went indoors at 9.00.We must have had in at 30 degrees celcius today.
my oldest picked these for our table..
I hope there'll be many more days like this over the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home