Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

No reason to go indoors


The weather is wonderful every day and I get home from work extremely relieved that I can stay outdoors for the rest of the day. Today I just picked up som ready made lasagna from the deli counter at the grocer's and have barely been inside since then..




We eat in the back yard, spend time on the lawn beds (here my daughter's legs...)









Myself I had a long nap in the garden swing after supper and a coffee. I feel very sleepy and drained these days, most likely due to the headache pains that are -for the most part-masked by my medication but nevertheless leaves me tired and a bit out of sorts. But despite all this I feel HAPPY that the weather permits the garden life that I love so much after a long winter.


I move up on the porch in the evening, after the sun sets.














Here are some of my new finds of moulded glass together with some I already had in my cupboards arranged on my dining room table.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja ikkje sant det er deiligt med dette flotte sommerværet?

Det er jo ein fryd no når ungene er ute og leker heile dagen i stedenfor å sitte inne og krangle om div. spillemaskiner.

Og enkel middag ja. Går jo knapt ann å ete varm mat nå. Godt det finnest mange gode salater. :)
Ha vidare ei fin veke.

June 04, 2008 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slik er det sommeren skal være! Matlaging og husarbeid kan fint vente, vi må få lov til å nyte disse dagene!

June 05, 2008 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home