Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Knitting cafe starting up!

I am so exited; I heard about this nice lady who also was interested in starting up a knitting cafe in town. I approached her about the two of us initiating it, and she was in on it right away.We are both so excited that it is going to happen. We will meet every other Tuesday at the Volunteer Centre in town. We met with a journalist tonight, opting for some publicity. So now we are just crossing our fingers hoping people of all ages will show up with their knitting-, crocheting- or needlepoint projects in hand. I'll keep you posted!

This blogging has fiven me some new friends; like this girl in Chile who is also a knitter! We have already been e mailing each other numerous times. Fun! (HI, Sally!)

Oh, and some other bloggers had taken the Hundred Acre Wood personality test, so I figured why not? I ended up as Owl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home