Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Another gorgeous fall Sunday





It looks like there's going to be another great day. My home town is surrounded by such high mountains that the sun doesn't shine there in the wintertime. Now the sun is crawling up the hillside, but I live high up on the "right side" of the valley so we still get the sun until the beginning of October. I'm going to go for a walk with my dog as soon as I am finished blogging.Here's a photo of her, she's a brown Labrador Retriever, two years old, not a mean bone in her body. We love her to death- and she knows it!
I had to go to Skien for a work related course on Wednesday and I arrived an hour too early. Guess where I ended up: at a yarn store...
Bought some alpacca wool- to be used for....??? (half price, discontinued colours), two balls of fuzzy Idena (have tried it before- it's great) and some Superwash, black for skater hats.
Have made one skater hat already- not too happy about it, but we'll see if it fits my hubbies skull....Will make another one soon..
The thing that's on my lap the most these days, is a purple shawl. Got the yarn from one of the two hobby bookclubs I belong to, and the pattern is found in the Book "Fargerik Strikk" by Lisbeth Bjørndal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home