Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Spa night for the girls




Our planned spa night was a success! We rented movies, prepared snacks, showered, used the body lotions, put on pyjamases, applied face masks(unbearable to wear for more than 10 minutes!), lit candles and watched a movie. The girls picked a Hilary Duff movie. When they went to bed I stayed up really late and watched "Sideways". Not bad...!During the Duff movie I had to supply with some knitting.....
Today I have finished organizing our hobby supplies. My cabinet downstairs in the storage room appears extremely tidy, my upstairs shelf with painting stuff as well, the kids jigsaw puzzles are nicely put away in a wicker trunk, and all the different patterns I keep tearing out of magazines are now in one spot!!!!(although not organized any further...)
Now I just had to do some blogging in order to procrastinate the ironing.Hate ironing. It shows on the pile on top of the washing machine!
This coming week we are installing ASDL and I suspect some days will go by without me blogging.. maybe I'm being pessimistic but I do anticipate some minor problems along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home