Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My other blog

MY OHTER BLOG IS VERY ACTIVE, I' POSTING PRETTY MUCH EVERY DAY, SOMETIMES SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. HTTP://LISBETH58BULA.WORDPRESS.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home