Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tomorrow the girls and I are getting up early to go to my sister's for a couple of days. We are doing a walk along a part of Akerselva (the Aker river) in Oslo, then we will visit the Munch museum and the botanical garden. The weather is supposed to be good tomorrow. Friday is not planned yet, the weather might be of the more moody kind so we'll see what happens.. We will either go home late on Friday og very early on Saturday. My sister and family are going to Italy that day, my oldest is starting rehearsals for the outdoor "Marispel" (the play) at noon.
Hubby and I have invited a couple over for dinner either Saturday or Sunday night. I'm not planning a BBQ since the weather might not be ideal for that- so I'm opting for indoor cooking if they can come.

This afternoon the oldest and I went for a fast walk/run with the dog. I had the colour of a ripe tomatoe for half an hour after!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home