Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Not a "porch-day" exactly..
So it was a good day for doing something we should've done before we moved here. But today we got around to it, and that was marvellous:
ORGANIZING THE STORAGE ROOM IN THE BASEMENT; PART ONE.
That is; sort out Barbie stuff and other little toys that are to be saved for coming generations or thrown out. Man there was a lot of it!Everything you see on the floor is garbage- and we are only halfway through at this point.


The girls enjoyed seeing it all again and remembering things around the different dolls and other items as we sorted and chose what to keep.
I forgot, however , to take a photo when we had finished, but then I thought i could do a before/after photo series from the whole room eventually... Some day.(Hopefully this summer!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home