Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I went away on Friday. Us three grown up girls in the car, all going to visit a friend (and her new boyfriend) in her Camping trailor at the coast.
we were met with sangria by the trailor.Nice boyfriend!He helped serving and filling up glasses all evening. He should have had a medal!
Later a cold beer and then they had prepared a meal down by the boats at the shore. They had moved their outdoor table and chairs and set the table there for a great meal of ham, potato salad, green salad and red wine. But first we got avocado and shrimp.And white wine.


Dessert was ice cream and strawberries. And liquieur. After a while the Irish Coffee was served. That's when I sort of stopped.. if you know what I mean..

Here is the lovely view from the table and out towards the sea.


Here is the view from the same spot and up towards the trailor park.


Two of us went back home the next day. I was fine during the three hour drive, but boy was I tired last night. Not enough sleep on Friday night. But that's part of a party sometimes. But I still enjoyed our BBQ dinner in the evening and a good curl-up with the newspapers and a coffee after that.

Today I have just tried to organize the house a little, some clutter from all four of us (the girls had friend sleep over on Friday) and I was set on cleaning a couple of windows but the heavy rains saved me! I putup new curtains anyway! (the neighbour across the street is makin a porch...)




I gotta go. Doggie bugging to go outside- and it's POURING RAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home