Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Monday, July 07, 2008


Yesterday I got this impulse to make "Sugo" (italian: sauce) for spaghetti, but we didn't have red wine in the house and it is just not the same wihtout red wine in it.It's a tomato sauce.. This recipe my Hubby found and tried out the first time- and we thought we had died and gone to heaven.Today we both got into the cutting and cooking. This sauce needs AT LEAST two hours of slow cooking so we'll have a later supper than usual.
So what- I'm on holiday and truly enjoying it! Today I have done some laundry and shopping and I went to my mother's for a coffee and some knitting time.
The weather is not the best today either but at least it isn't raining non-stop.
While adding some broth to the slow cooking sauce I got my crocheting out and settled at the kitchen table.



My daughter was already there with her computer and Emma is "Yours Truly" while these heavenly smells are tickling her nostrils.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linn said...

tusen takk for kommentaren paa bloggen min:)

den middagen du har laget ser veldig god ut!!! og saa masse flotte bilder du har tatt! koselig aa titte innom hos deg:)

July 07, 2008 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home