Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Sunday, July 06, 2008


Definetely not a sunny day today.....

Boy, that was a wet walk! Umbrella and raincoat to ward off the worst- Emma soaked to the bone! Here is an old fire hydrant in the rain.. I could only bring my smallest digital camera since i had dog, umbrella, digi book and camera to handle... Pictures not as good then.
We are back and the Emma wants to get inside and rub herself against the wallpaper. (right inside the door I'm always armed with towels- and the door is carefully closed between the hallway and the rest of the house!)




Anyway- this is what I am going to be doing tonight: K N I T T I N G.
But I've been thinking: i think this single project knitting I am trying to stick to is AGAINST MY VERY NATURE.I'm starting to wonder if it would make me go even more at it now that I'm having a creative spurt if I had another new project... (maybe I'm kidding myself- I could work more one the twoold ones..)
Maybe it's just all this blogging that steals the time??? And the fun site Ravelry???(see sidebar)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home