Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hubby went to work early this morning( works at Geithus- a two hour drive from here, and he is at the office from Tuesday to Thursday. Home offive Monday and Friday.)
The girls and I had decided to go to the beach by our (freezing cold) lake if it was a sunny day. But the sun is not our that much today so we stayed at home. But the temperature is good, so the porch is a great place to be.
But first we went uptown to buy this:







And then we had a luxurious lunch- with bad-for-you-but-oh-so-good-cakes afterwards while we spread all our Roma books out and studied away. We are not going there until October, but it's now the days are floating by so slowly and comfortably and we can sit there in peace and quiet and plan. Half the fun is planning and dreaming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home