Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It gets monotonous for me to only stick to one knitting project.. Last night I had to pull out the crocheted curtain (long-term project) and the needlepoint just to have something else in my hands for a little while.
See how that put a smile on my face?




Today we had great summer weather so we packed some lunch,books and as for me: knitting; and drove down to the lake. It's a 20 min. drive from our house to this beach/camp site. The water is FREEZING cold- but my youngest gets into the water no matter what, seemingly. Nice views from here isn't it?




3 Comments:

Blogger Hilde C. said...

For en fantastisk flott utsikt - det ser virkelig vakkert ut :-)

July 04, 2008 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja! Jeg forstår deg, klart man må drive med litt variert strikking, ellers blir man smårar, og den broderinga der ser kjempestilig ut:-D liker fargene!

July 06, 2008 12:18 PM  
Blogger Ugla said...

Heklegardina ser ordentlig fin ut. Ha en fin kveld :-)

July 06, 2008 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home