Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Baking in the making!

I'm going to have a couple of friends for lunch tomorrow so I am baking rolls and an apple cake. My oldest is appointed best roll baker in the family so she did most of the work with that dough.














Now we are just sitting back waiting for marvellous results.















...... and I am sweating like a pig. I must be going through menopause galore! I've already showered once this afternoon, now I am drenched again. Worst: I sweat from a bit above the hairline and it makes my hair wet, I look flushed and I feel like screaming with despair!

Maybe some of you know what I'm talking about...

I better stay in my recliner for the rest of the evening just moving the crochet hook in order to finish my niece's 18th birthday present( she has wished for one..I would never have guessed that she wanted something like this from an old aunt!):
I have actually completeted a few more motifs since I took this photo... the middle of it has five motifs (here you see one missing from the middle row..) and I have now started the decreasing, leaving me five more motifs to do before I am done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home