Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

..and I thought I was hooked on surfing hobbyforums on the web..

















Here is the great hubby with whom I have some interests in common with due to many years together..: For example:He likes old stuff, such as old cameras....



(here is his collection.He thinks it is as big as it gets. At least that's what he says NOW..)








I like old stuff,too, such as my collection of molded glass


(here is my little collection so far..)

In many other ways we are on different planets: He loves fishing, I like knitting/crocheting/ needlepoint. I used to be the only one a little obsessed with surfing the hobbyforums on the web, though.

But now he has moved in on my territory: he bought himself a vintage Elan snow mobile and then he discovered a forum for these old vehicles- and he hardly lifts his eyes from the computer! My surfing blogs and forums is nothing compared to this! If there are any magazines for vintage snow mobiles out there- and he were to discover it- he would swiftly move in on this other territory of mine I'm sure: interior decorating magazines is my other passion... And he is still off work due to his accident in fall, so he has ample time to cultivate his new interest. In between he cooks us good suppers, I have to add.

All these years together I have spent in charge of most meals, but these days I'm getting served supper after work quite often. I'm liking it! Maybe he is about to really get into this too. Wouldn't that be great for the rest of us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home