Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Monday, May 28, 2007

counter in place in sidebar.



Finally got myself a hit counter. About time- after two years.

My next goal should be to get more on the case of putting in links to other cool blogs that I frequently visit..

Here are by the way some kits that I bought at the norwegian QXL site (auction site) Cool. But it's gonna be a tedious work doing them; one thread and tiny, tiny cross stitches.... Will this really match my personality???? (I'm impatient enough to work on many types of crafts at the same time)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been searching for these kits for ages. I have the winter one in my stash (if I remember right) and I really really would like to trade the charts after you have finished with these =)

August 14, 2007 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home