Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Friday, March 09, 2007

Not too much crafting to show for...

















.. But I have done some new purchases as of late, I can show them off..

Bought new curtains for the big window in the one section of our living room. My favourite interior decorating colours. I love beige, off white, white..
Then I stumbled upon these lamps that I think go nicely with the curtains.I don't often do an
impulse purchase, but this time I did!


















Then I sewed (finally!!!) the curtains for the other section of our living room.














A little while ago I organized the cupboard where most of my yarn stash is .Here it is. I am enjoying it while it lasts!










Last night I organized my crafting shelf and my inspiration board. On the board is my three gift card. My oldest gave them to me for Christmas. one is for coffee in bed (have used it), the second is for cooking( have used it!) and the third is for flower arranging (she works at a florist's on Saturdays and some holidays) They are all of indefinite use. Am I a lucky girl!


B is doing good. Still going to physio and swimming and are still off work, but he now walks around with one cruch. He cooked polish perogues yesterday and today he stuck a glass of red wine in my hand after work and made us steak and baked potato, corn, asparagus, mushrooms and onion. My youngest cleanedup after supper and my oldest is vacuumingthe main floor before heading over to the youth club for the evening. All I have to do is walk the dog and drink coffee, more wine, knit and enjoy my Friday night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lekre gardiner!!
Jeg ønsker meg også sånne, for jeg har også sansen for den lyse, duse fargeskalaen.
Min mann derimot... Niks! *fnise*
Ha en flotters helg!

March 09, 2007 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home