Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Thrifting






We have been doing some thrifting lately... A couple of weeks ago my husband and I went to a nearby town where there was an Antique and Used show. B is collecting box cameras and got a couple there. I just left with two of these plates (that was the start of a little pink collection...)


At the volunteer place we have our knitting cafe every week they opened up a little store in the basement. I found these things to take home:















I also bought this hen for keeping eggs inside. This hen was the reason I went there, but then I got thinking about the plates I got and about the wallpaper in the living room that has a pinkish hue to it when the sun shines- and I bought the two bowls.















AAAND... on Thursday I went to get dog food, but in that store they have a used and antique department in the back and I had seen a set of three tables in the window a while ago.. When I asked about the price there was no doubt: 150,00 kr. B got all excited about my "steal" when I got home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sånt kaffebord/avlastnings bord har jeg hatt også. Desverre har jeg solgt det for mange år siden.. Ja, ja.. lærer etter hvert ;-)
Så flink datteren din har vært. Nydelig dukke!
Ha en fin, fin helg!

March 22, 2007 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home