Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Friday, August 26, 2005

Slowly progressing...



My Christmas presents are slowly but surely gettingworked on. I'm making this table runner for my parents for Christmas. It has the same pattern as their china. Have had the pattern in my binder for a couple of years, so it was about time I did something about it. But it's tedious work, especially when this is my first week back at school- teaching grade 2 this year. I haven't taught this age group for years, so I spent a lot of energy on planning this week. But that'll get better as the weeks go by. But this means that some projects are easier to do in front of the Tv at night than others. I have decided to work on this one more this weekend though. It's one of those things that I might just give up on if I leave it for too long...
Tomorrow I'm bying what I need to strech my finished Kaffe Fassett needlepoint cushion into shape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home