Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I spent the morning on the porch knitting while the sun was out.
Then there was a bit of tidying up to do before we went shopping for some baking ingredients. The youngest suggested baking muffins today and before we knew it there was two more things added to the list.. Pizza rolls and cinnamon buns.
Before we started I tool my mother to the hairdresser.
Now we are done- at nine in the evening- and finally I could open the window and get some air. Had to keep it shut since we had yeast dough rising.
Here is the results:
Bleuberry muffins, pizza rolls and cinnamon buns.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home