Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Time to start (many) new projects!



I think this is a good time of year to start all kinds of little and big projects- so that I can spend the rest of the years fighting to finish all the UFO's i have created.Ha
I even signed up for a Sock-along!These January socks are for my oldest daughter. i'm knitting with Sisu. I swear- the next pair will be in a soft pastel colour- the haphazardly pattern of colours in these socks are a little too much...
Here are also some sewn hearts I'm working on...Cute and useless things to hang on...a doorknob maybe? I'll take a new picture when they are done.
And- to flash my stash- as Manne in hobbyboden- encouraged us to do; here is some of the yarn.I have posted this picture before, but now I intend to start knitting a jacket for myself with it- self designed and everything! Hopefully I will have started at the end of this month.it is discontinued colours of Sisik yarn. Soft and lovely- and warm I would hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home