Needles(s) to say..

My photoes and thoughts on crafts, plus a little more of this-n-that. I like knitting, crocheting and needlepoint the best myself.Nice if you leave a comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rjukan, Telemark, Norway

I am 55, have two girls aged 18and 21.I am Norwegian and my husband is Canadian and we lived in Ontario,Canada for 8 years.For the last 15years we have lived in my hometown in Norway.I am a teacher and I work full time. We have a dog, Emma. She is a brown labrador. Our town is spectacular; situated in a deep valley right by a high mountain.

free web counter
free web counter

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's sunny today but cool wind so the indoor life is more tempting than the outdoors. At least for spending time in a chair knitting. I have struggled with two rounds on this jacket yesterday and this morning but now I got it right and can keep going...
I got up early this morning and had almost two hours to myself before the youngest got up. Two cups of good coffee, knitting and "Reiseradioen" on the radio.... holiday life is good!

Yesterday the girls and I went to the library and got books about Rome, both for sightseeing planning and about Roman history. We are going for four days in October and are going to plan carefully to get the most out of it.
We are also planning to buy sketch books for visual journaling while we are there.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home